You must have heard that Breakfast is the most important meal of the day for us.
Why Breakfast is important?
After overnight fasting, our body utilizes the glucose and the need for glucose is at its peak in the morning. Our brain needs the energy to perform its functions. Thus we must need a Healthy Breakfast.
Tips to make your Breakfast healthy?
The following tips can help you to make your Breakfast healthy:-
- Calories – Your breakfast must have ample calories
- Proteins – Proteins are responsible for the wear and tear of our cells. It is a must to have ample of proteins in our diet. Milk, eggs & dairy products are the richest sources of protein.
- Healthy Fats – Fats are not our enemies. We must eat healthy fats in our breakfast like dry fruits, egg yolk, etc.
- Different foods have different nutrients. Thus it is better to use a variety of foods for breakfast. Use a mix of cereals, grains & fruits as per your choice.
- Fruits – Fruits contain many micronutrients. These micronutrients are essential for our health. Include them in your breakfast.
- Fibers – Fibers aid your digestion and helps in absorption of nutrients. Include them in your breakfast and avail the benefits.
- Make good use of honey as it is natural and it has other nutrients too.
Never forget that Breakfast is the first and the most important meal for us. Always eat a Healthy Breakfast and stay fit & healthy.