Acne can make you unattractive. Try these Ayurvedic home remedies for your Acne-prone skin:-
- Neem – Neem is a blood purifier, natural detoxifier & antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal, a natural cleanser and keeps the inflammation at a bay. Apply Neem juice, its roots, and bark on your skin. Make powder of the bark and use it as a face pack. Or else consume it in any form.
- Turmeric – Having natural antibacterial and healing properties, turmeric makes your skin glow. Use it in your usual face packs or else apply a mixture of curd and turmeric over acne, allow to dry and wash.
- Basil – Basil is an ancient herb that is excellent to treat acne. Consume Basil for better immunity. It is a natural anti-inflammatory agent. Dry basil leaves in the shed, make a powder of it and use as a face pack or apply basil juice directly over the Acne.
- Papaya – It has natural antioxidants; it unclogs the pores and cleans the sebum which may cause pimples if accumulated. Being rich in healing enzyme, it is helpful in treating blemishes &dark spots making the skin smooth and glowing. Apply a fresh puree of the fruit on face & wash after 15 minutes.
- Lemon – Lemon has natural bleaching and antibacterial properties. Vitamin C helps to unclog the pores and clean the skin deeply. Use lemon juice in your normal face packs. It helps in diminishing the acne marks as well. Avoid lemon juice if you have any open cut or wound on face.
These remedies are proven to be effective against Acne and Acne marks without any side effects.