Low Back Pain
Back Pain is an annoying and often debilitating issue with almost everyone experiences at some point in their life.
A variety of causes may lead to back pain, such as, poor posture, traumatic injuries, improper body mechanics, excessive loading, repetitive strain, etc.
Follow these simple tips to avoid straining your lower back:
- Keep an eye on your posture
- Avoid carrying heavy bags on your shoulders
- Avoid over straining at the gym or during household work
- Being overweight with an inactive lifestyle can lead to back pain – exercise regularly and keep an eye on your diet and weight.
- Yoga and condition specific guided rehab has been shown to help relieve long standing back pain and prevent recurrence.