- Hair loss is a common problem in both men and women.
- Hair fall of 50 to 100 strands per day is normal.
- The causes of Hair loss may include genetics, age, medications, life stages, diseases etc.
- Hair loss is reversible in most of the cases
- Many cosmetic and other treatment options are available
But, why not choose a treatment which is effective and free from side effects like Homoeopathy?
Here are the most commonly prescribed top 5 homoeopathic medicines for Hair loss-
- Fluoricum Acidum- It is prescribed especially for alopecia areata & Hair loss after a sickness. It’s suitable for hot temperament. It has anti-psoric, anti-syphilitic and antipsychotic properties.
- Phosphorous- For alopecia areata when hair falls out in bunches. The scalp is dry and scaly. A person craves salty foods & cold drinks.
- Vinca Minor- It is given when alopecia is accompanied by dandruff. It is also used to treat abnormal hair growth.
- Lycopodium Clavatum- It is one of the most commonly used homoeopathic medicine for Hair loss. It is given in premature greying, Hair loss even baldness.
- Natrum muriaticum- It is prescribed for postpartum Hair loss and Hair fall due to anemia in women.
If you are also suffering from Hair loss, just consider Homoeopathy for Hair loss & consult a homeopathic doctor.
Register Today for expert advice instantly from qualified doctors.