Dance your Way to Good Health
Dance has become one of the common recreational activities these days. Either most of us love to watch someone else dance or we take a step ahead and dance ourselves.
Dancing has many health benefits and it helps you in many ways.
The various health benefits of Dance include:
- Forever Young – Studies suggest that dancing has the special ability of delaying your ageing process and it helps us look young and graceful.
- Strong Bones and Lubricated Joints –Dance helps in keeping your bones strong and lubricates your joints and helps early joint degeneration.
- Weight Loss –It is a well-known fact that dance helps keeping us fit and lose weight.
- Mental Master –Dance boosts your memory. Research studies show that certain dance forms help alleviate depression and work as excellent stress busters to calm your nerves.
- Stress Buster –Stressed out? Play music and step along to the beat.
- Improves Flexibility – Dancing increases your flexibility, builds muscle tone and helps fix your posture as well.
- Improves Balance and Hand-Eye Coordination
Dancing not just aids physical and psychological well-being, but also improves social skills by boosting your self-confidence.
Get up and dance and take steps towards great health!