Our Eyes undergo a lot of strain; the increased screen exposure hurt our Eyes. This continuous eye strain may cause burning, tingling or even Eyesight troubles.
If you want to improve your eye health then follow these simple Yoga exercise for Healthy Eyes:-
- Blink – Open your Eyes as much as you can and blink quickly for at least 10 times. Now repeat the process after a gap of 15 seconds. Repeat it at least thrice and then close your Eyes for 10-15 seconds. It will help to relax the Eye muscles
- Right & left side rolling – Open your Eyes wide, slowly look at one side & stay for 5 seconds, look on the other side and stay again for 5 seconds. Repeat the process 20 times.
- Palming your Eyes – Rub your palms together and put both palms on your closed Eyes. Feel the warmth. This will help to relax your Eyes
- Distance gazing – One of the best ways to relax your Eyes is to gaze as far as you can. It will also improve your Eyesight
- Bhastrika Pranayama – Sit down in Padmasana with an erect spine. Close your right nostril with the right thumb, inhale and exhale forcefully. Now repeat on the left nostril. Repeat the process 20 times. It will increase the blood circulation around the Eyes
Though simple “Yoga for Eyes” can relax your Eyes and make them healthy. Also, do not forget to wash your Eyes many times with normal water.