Kidneys are one of the important organs which helps in removal of waste substances from the body in the form of urine. Apart from removal of waste substances it also acts as a purifying organ. It helps in purifying blood!
Such an important organ do suffer from a variety of diseases and one of the common and less complicated disease is presence of stones in the kidney!! All kidney stones doesn’t require surgical or medical intervention and can resolve with simple home remedies!!
If you are one of them suffering from kidney stones, and scared to get evaluated medically then here are a few home remedies which helps people with kidney stones. These remedies should be followed till you pass out stones and urine and not needed later –
- Take about a quarter cup of lemon juice and mix with equal quantity of olive oil. Drink this mixture at night followed by plenty of water. Don’t repeat it once you pass the stones through urine
- Mix 2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture few times a day for few days
- Eat one pomegranate daily or consume 1 glass of pomegranate juice daily to get rid of stones
- Boil 10 to 15 leaves of tulsi leaves in 2 glasses of water. Boil until it becomes 1 glass. Consume this early morning in empty stomach for few months
- Regular consumption of watermelon also helps for kidney stones
- Regular consumption of wheatgrass juice also helps with kidney stones
- Tender coconut water – Consume tender coconut water on regular basis for relief from kidney stones
- Kidney beans – Soak kidney beans throughout the night. Boil the beans next day morning, strain and drink the water throughout the day
- Horse gram seeds and boiled water of horse gram are also effective against kidney stones
- Radish juice to be consumed twice daily
Follow these remedies on regular basis to get a relief from kidney stones! Remedies are only supportive care and doesn’t substitute medical care!!