Change in weather may trouble your health like seasonal cold & Flu, infection, skin conditions, stomach & digestion related issues, etc.
You can prevent most of these monsoon-related troubles by following a few simple hygiene rules during the rainy season.
Here are some effective tips for hygiene during Monsoon:
- Washing hands – Hands are the first contact medium for microbes. Make a habit to wash hands before & after meals, using washrooms & when coming home from outside
- Clothes Hygiene – It is necessary to wear clean & dry Clothes as wet Clothes may attract microbes to grow. Damp Clothes may cause skin itching, fungal infections, allergies, etc.
- Drinking water – To avoid water-borne infections, it is important to follow water hygiene. Boil the water before drinking and it is better to avoid drinking water from an unknown source
- Food Hygiene – Consume home cooked warm food to avoid any food-borne infection. Avoid eating street food and leftover food especially avoid the fruit juices made outside
- Skin health – If you get drenched, just wipe your skin and pat dry. Damp skin may attract microbes. You can use candid (or anti-bacterial) powder
- Eat a well balanced and healthy diet