Importance of Aerobic Exercises
Aerobics or Cardio Exercises are those exercises which require pumping of oxygenated blood by heart to deliver oxygen to working muscles.
Examples of aerobic exercises include – walking, cycling, swimming, running, jumping, skipping, rowing, etc.
Aerobic Exercises are easy to undertake and provide a variety of benefits.
- Keep Excess Weight at Bay – combined with a healthy diet, aerobic exercises go a long way in helping you lose weight and thus keeping you fit.
- Increase Stamina – studies have shown that aerobic exercises help in increasing your stamina and reducefatigue.
- Increases Immunity – regular aerobic exercise protects you from minor illnesses and reduces the number of times you fall ill.
- Reduce Health Risks – research has shown that aerobic exercises help manage health conditions such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure, etc. more effectively.
Other benefits of Aerobic Exercises include:
- Keeps your Heart and Lungs healthy.
- Boosts your Mood – reduces chances of depression and works as a stress buster.
- Keeps you fit and active irrespective of your age.
Getting started with aerobic exercise is as easy as taking a brisk 30-minute walk.
Start today and be more than well, be well prepared.