Do you know “what is an Aphrodisiac?”
An Aphrodisiac is defined as a food (or a drug) which arouses sexual instinct or increases sexual pleasure or performance.
You must be wondering about the natural aphrodisiac foods. Here are few natural aphrodisiac foods-
- Oysters- they are famous as a love drug. They tend to improve the dopamine levels which boosts libido in men. It also has zinc which is important for testosterone production and healthy sperms.
- Red Ginseng- Ginseng is another popular herb having aphrodisiac properties and thus Ginseng is used for a variety of aliment related to men’s sexual health. It enhances the erectile functions.
- Watermelon- You read it right; watermelon contains citrulline amino acid which has a strongly positive impact on the libido.
- Cocoa (or chocolate) – It contains a chemical named phenylethlamine, that stimulates the sense of excitement and thus improve libido.
- Fenugreek- It has been extensively used in men to improve Libido. It is a popular herb and used to make anti-inflammatory and libido related treatment remedy in Ayurveda.
- Saffron- It is one of the most expensive spices because of its properties. It helps to reduce stress and enhance mood.
- Asparagus- It is particularly high in is high Folate which helps to increase the production of histamine. Histamine is important for the sexual health of men.
- Pumpkin seeds- They contain high amounts of Zinc which is essential for healthy sperm and maintains the testosterone.
- Maca – It is a sweet root vegetable, it helps to regain the loss of libido.
Add these Aphrodisiac foods to your regular diet and improve your sex drive naturally.