Suffer from Sinusitis?
Severe headache, running nose, facial pain, nasal congestion – these are a few symptoms of sinusitis.
Most of us suffer from similar symptoms often, especially around the monsoons or winters.
Sinusitis is not a serious condition, however if proper care and timely intervention are not considered, it can turn out to be fatal.
The following are indications to meet a Doctor:
● Severe pain in the face or the upper teeth
● Pain extending from the uppermost part of the nose to the lower eyelid
● Headache not relieving with regular medications
● High degree fever, greater than 101 deg F
● Yellow or green colored thick nasal discharge
● Symptoms lasting for more than 7-10 days
Drink plenty of fluids, steam inhalation during the watchful waiting period; that is the first 5 days of your symptoms; will help in relieving your symptoms.
If not better or if you develop any of the above symptoms, consult Doctor as soon as possible.