Do you know that “Dates are a superfood?”
Dates are extremely beneficial for us in many ways. Dates are high in energy, good fats, Folate, Vitamin A, B, C, E, K, calcium, iron, phosphorous, manganese, magnesium, sodium, zinc, potassium and fiber.
Here are proven health benefits of Dates:
- Good source of Energy- One of the best foods for those who hit Gym regularly as a snack.
- Lowers Cholesterol- Dates contain least cholesterol so they can help you lower down your cholesterol levels.
- Muscle mass- Being rich in protein, Dates help in building muscle mass.
- Improves Bone health- The nutrients in Dates helps to protect from Osteoporosis and extremely beneficial for bones.
- Strengthens the nervous system- The potassium and sodium content helps in improving the nervous system.
- Protects from Anemia- Being rich in iron, Dates are proven to be helpful in treating and protecting from Anemia.
- Good for skin- The vitamin content in Dates takes care of our skin and aids to glowing skin.
- Dates for weight Loss- Dates contain fibers that fill our stomach for a longer period. It helps in a healthy weight loss.