Why should you drink Water regularly?
Water is one of the essential and basic needs of living organisms. In case of humans, in whom 60% of the body composition is made of water, it is very important to drink enough water every day.
On an average a normal human being requires 6 to 8 glasses of water i.e., about 2.5 to 3 liters per day(up to 6 liters is also normal). When the recommended daily intake is so high, have you ever wondered what are the benefits or importance of drinking water regularly?
Maintaining good hydration benefits your body in multiple ways. Benefits are :
- Relieves fatigue and makes you active and alert
- Alleviates your mood
- Effective remedy to reduce the episodes, severity and intensity of headaches including migraine headache, it also prevents from headaches
- Aids in proper and good digestion
- Helps in relieving constipation and assists in smooth passage of stools
- Helps in weight loss
- Helps in flushing out of toxins from the body
- Helps in regulation of body temperature
- Water keeps joints and muscles lubricated, thus prevents cramps and pains
- Glowing, healthy and younger looking skin with wrinkle, scar and pimple free can also be a result of adequate and regular water consumption
- Relieves hangover due to alcohol consumption
- Beats bad breath and lives you with fresh and good breath
- Water consumption also reduces the risk of kidney stones and prevents to a greater extent
- Boosts metabolism and immunity
- Reduces the risk of heart problems, by maintaining the viscosity of blood
- Studies have even shown that regular water intake reduces the risk of cancer
- Improves your performance and makes you less cranky
Such amazing health benefits have made water consumption regularly as important as breathing and having food. If you had no practice of drinking 8 glasses of water, start it now and if you were drinking already, keep up the good work.
Be more than well.