Why should you Quit Smoking?
We’ve all heard of the line – ‘Smoking is Injurious to Health’. We hear it in the movies, on TV, in the newspapers, and just about everywhere. Despite the obvious hazards from smoking, the habit of Smoking is quite common irrespective of age and gender.
Smokers often find it difficult to quit smoking and make false promises to themselves thinking it may not affect them too much. However, understanding the reasons to quit smoking would help smokers take a decision and break the habit!
The Reasons to Quit Smoking include:
- Reduce risk of Cancer – smoking doesn’t cause lung cancer alone, it can lead to cancer of the mouth, throat, kidney, and many other organs too.
- Reduce the risk of Heart Disease and Stroke.
- Reduce the risk of Cataracts.
- Normalize Blood Pressure.
- Recover faster from illnesses and prevent likelihood to catch a cold or a flu.
- Breathe easy and cough less.
- Healthier, younger looking skin.
- Increase libido and engage in pleasurable sex.
- Reduce risk of Infertility.
- Avoid bad breath and dental issues.
- Increase overall stamina and energy.
Quitting smoking not only benefits you with good health but even your family. Second hand smokers are at equal risk of health issues.
Quit smoking today and lead a healthy and happy family life.
Be more than well.