Garlic is a well-known herb that is used to enhance the taste of many dishes. But do you know that apart from taste, Garlic has much to offer for us?
Health benefits of Garlic-
- Help control Blood pressure- The vasodilator action of polysulphide present in Garlic, lowers the blood pressure.
- Prevent Neuro-degenerative diseases- Chronic inflammation in the brain is linked with many Neuro-degenerative diseases like dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s etc. Garlic supplementation improves the anti-oxidant enzymes the help to prevent the inflammation.
- Improves Immunity- Having strong anti-bacterial & anti-parasitic effects, Garlic helps to improve our immunity level and fight against infections like a Cold.
- Reduce serum LDL cholesterols- Because of its Cholesterol reducing effects; Garlic is used extensively in a healthy heart regimen.
- Effective anti-oxidant- Garlic is known to have strong anti-oxidation properties against the harmful free radicals.
- Bone health- Garlic’s estrogens like effect on bone tissue especially in post-menopausal women makes it a women-friendly herb.
- Prevent & reduce acne- Being a strong anti-oxidant, Garlic is considered a great blood purifier too. It helps to prevent and reduce acne in young adults.
With these benefits, Garlic proves to be a superfood. It gives us enough reasons to include it in our diet.
Get Best-In-Class Health Care Experience By Our Professional Doctors @ ActivdoctorsOnline. Book Today.