Travelling is fun, it helps us to explore new things and teach us new experiences. If you are a frequent traveller, you would never like to ruin your trip on account of a small health issue. For that, you should keep a handy medical kit.
Here’s a checklist for the medicines to keep in your travelling medical kit:-
- Pain relievers for a sudden pain like paracetamol or aspirin
- Tablets for motion sickness
- Antipyretic or fever medicines
- Medicines for stomach flu, like anti-diarrhea pills
- Cold & flu tablets
- Cough medicines
- Throat lozenges
- Antiseptic solution for cleaning wounds & cuts
- Antiseptic ointments for mild cuts or bruises
- Antihistaminic for allergies
- Insect repellents that contain DEET (diethyl toluamide)
- Antispasmodic tablets for stomach ache
- Electrolyte replacement sachets
Also, do not forget your prescription and your regular medications. Do not let small sicknesses bother you or ruin your trip.